It's fun to have your birthday fall on a Holiday weekend!
It started with a yummy Chick-fil-a breakfast with my sweet team at school.
We went out for dinner Friday night.
Saturday morning, after a stop at Starbucks:), we headed to the Zoo.
Jackson (and I) love the zoo and naming all the animals.
The chimpanzees were incredibly gross, I'll just leave it at that!
Some "snow" to cool us off.
We paid extra to go through the dinosaur exhibit. Jackson couldn't wait to see the robots, as he called them.
The dinosaurs moved and were life sized.
T-Rex!
Jackson always talks about feeding the giraffes, so we let him do it again.
I love how close we can get to them!
Jackson has been asking for a Thomas umbrella, but I can't find one. We found a cute giraffe one in the gift shop. As we were walking to the car, it began to pour. Good thing Jackson was prepared!
We had a fun time, but were hot and sweaty by the time we left.







No comments:
Post a Comment