Sunday, September 15, 2013

David Crowder

Brian had asked me what I wanted for my birthday, and I told him a night out with him. I didn't want just a movie/dinner date. We did some research and found out David Crowder was going to be playing after an Astros' game. We both enjoy going to baseball games and both love David Crowder, so it was a win win!
We splurged on better than top deck seats and dinner at the ball park. The Astros lost (no surprise there), but we enjoyed the game and each other's company and conversation.
After the game, we moved closer to where David Crowder would be playing. We ended up being only about 5 rows back. He is so lively and fun! The concert and worshiping God in the stadium with many other Houstonians was a blast!
Just a little clip of DC in action

My friend Sam came and watched the boys for us. We are so thankful for her, and it looks like Jackson had too much fun without us.:)
I couldn't have pick a better birthday present, and I am so blessed to have spent the last 15 birthdays with the one I love most!

No comments: