Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Labor Day Weekend

We enjoyed a lot of family time this weekend.
 
Saturday we ran errands and had movie night. We now have a monitor for Lincoln. Once his cold is gone, he will be moving into his room. 
And it was free, can't beat that!
Sunday we went to church and bowling. Jackson had to sit out the first game because of some poor choices at home. I have never bowled worse than I did this day, but at least I was with some fun people.
 
Monday morning Jackson and I took a bike ride while Brian took Lincoln and himself to Urgent Care. He has strep throat and Lincoln has a cold (nothing we can do for him).
We rescheduled the cook out with Aunt Midge and her family and just laid low at home.
 Every minute with my family is a blessing!

No comments: