Between waking up in the middle of the night to feed Lincoln, getting up early for school, teaching all day, pumping, and life after school I am wiped by Friday. I was so exhausted I actually took a nap after dinner, exciting life we live over here!:)
Saturday morning, the boys and I had a date to Panera. Pumpkin pie bagel and a latte are not a bad way to start a morning.
Next, we headed up to Church to meet Coach Brian. Jackson was supposed to have a soccer clinic, but it was cancelled due to weather. Instead, Jackson got his uniform, and we met our team. We spent the rest of the day practicing soccer. Someone is pretty excited about the season!
Sunday morning cuties! Love Lincoln's little outfit!
Sam joined us for Church and lunch today. We heard a great message about grace and living for Him.
So thankful she did and that I get to work with her each day.
I am not perfect nor is our family, but I am so thankful God gave them to me and he lavishes his love on us daily. So blessed!


No comments:
Post a Comment