Wednesday, September 11, 2013

What I'm Loving

I have been enjoying a bunch of free treats from various places thanks to my birthday. Starbucks was probably the best!
 
This little guy is one of the happiest babies. His smiles, laughs, and coos melt my heart. I couldn't love him more!
 
Brian and I have a weekly date watching Duck Dynasty together.
 It makes us happy, happy, happy!
 
Jackson LOVES school, and I love that he is excited to go.  Most days when Brian gets there to pick Jackson up he has to wait because Jackson wants to finish the lesson with Ms. Eunice.
It's Jackson week!
 
Each day I look forward to 4:10. I actually have a great group of students, but I can't wait to see my boys. The evenings are crazy, hectic, and fun! I wouldn't trade it for anything. It is my favorite part of the day!

No comments: