
He truly has been a role model in my life and so glad God blessed me with someone who LOVED me unconditionally.
Things I remember my dad doing as I grew up:
1. Every morning (or the mornings I was up that early) I would see him spending time in the Word and praying. What a great example of the importance of spending time with God first thing in the morning. My dad is a busy man but always makes time for the Lord.
2. He never missed a school show, band concert, volleyball game, basketball game, graduation, or any other big or small event in my life. He would leave work or drive through the night just to be there. Thank you dad for showing me how much you cared about me and things I did.
3. He prayed with me almost everyday until the day I got married. Those were some of my favorite times with my dad. How great it was to hear him pray for me and lift up other needs before the Lord together. This is one thing I want to do with Jackson.
4. He has the biggest heart that beats only for others. He cares nothing of what others' think of him and works only to please the Lord. I have learned the value of hard word and determination from him.
Dad, I love you and pray and I can be more like you each day!
To My Father In Law-

Thank you for being such a Godly example to your son. I know Brian will be the kind of father you were to him. Thank you for investing in his life each and every day. You have truly made a difference in Jackson's life too!
To My Husband-

Brian- You are such a great daddy to our son. He knows you love and care about him from you actions and words. You put him before every thing else. I am blessed to have a great husband but also a wondeful dad to our children. I love watching the two of you interact-it makes my heart melt. Jackson is one lucky boy!
1 comment:
Kyndra, I adore this post! I am stealing your creativity; I hope you won't mind! Happy Father's Day to all of the men in your life! Emily
Post a Comment