We spent most of the day at my parent's house playing inside and outside. Jackson liked being apart of what all the kids were doing. He did NOT like them taking what he was playing with and would let them know.
Jackson loved pushing these baby strollers around the house and on the deck outside. He would chase Garrison or Garrison would chase him. I think I may need to get him some more toys to push around.
My parents have a huge backyard and Jackson liked to explore. No fences here!
They have a playset and sandbox in the backyard. We tried it all out and had fun! It was not as hot and humid as Houston so Jackson got to spend a lot more time outside without being in the pool.
That evening we went to the outlet malls to shop. Of course I had to do a little bit of shopping with my mom. Jackson kept himself entertained!We drove up to Appleton and went to their Children's Museum with my mom, Garrison, Katelyn, Kayla and Ian. Good thing Kayla and I had look up the address because my mom went to a toy store. HA! First, we had lunch at a cafe downtown by the museum. I have never been to this part of Appleton, it was actually pretty nice!
Walking from the cafe to the musuem
Garrison being a big helper and showing Jackson were to go:) The musuem had a lot of different activities for the kids to do. They all enjoyed themselves.
Jackson in his raincoat so he could play in the water. He still managed to get himself pretty wet!
The water boys at play
Mom, I want one of these in my room!
The construction zone- Jackson was digging
Garrison driving the fire engine. Jackson wanted nothing to do with the big red truck. I for sure thought he would want to drive it, but I was wrong. I did get him to put on a hat.
The under 3 play area. I liked all the fun fruits and veggies.
Mom, Jackson, and me
They had an art and craft room. I made Jackson a 4th of July firecracker wand. You can't see it but I love his face here, he was having so much fun waving it around!
While waiting for dinner I took Jackson and Garrison out to play.
Driving and pushing!
Walking from the cafe to the musuem
Garrison being a big helper and showing Jackson were to go:) The musuem had a lot of different activities for the kids to do. They all enjoyed themselves.
Jackson in his raincoat so he could play in the water. He still managed to get himself pretty wet!
The water boys at play
Mom, I want one of these in my room!
The construction zone- Jackson was digging
Garrison driving the fire engine. Jackson wanted nothing to do with the big red truck. I for sure thought he would want to drive it, but I was wrong. I did get him to put on a hat.
The under 3 play area. I liked all the fun fruits and veggies.
Mom, Jackson, and me
They had an art and craft room. I made Jackson a 4th of July firecracker wand. You can't see it but I love his face here, he was having so much fun waving it around!The musuem also had an airplane the kids could drive, golf room, big heart slide, giant pizza, grocery shopping, car wash, construction crane, and ball room.
We made a pit stop at Sonic in Appleton on the way home, the only one semi-close to where my parents live. All the kids fell asleep on the way home!
We made a pit stop at Sonic in Appleton on the way home, the only one semi-close to where my parents live. All the kids fell asleep on the way home!
While waiting for dinner I took Jackson and Garrison out to play.
Driving and pushing!Perfect ending to a fun filled day until...
Brian called and said his plane was delayed because of storms in Houston. He had to sit on the plane on the runway for a hour before they finally took off. But, at least he made it safe and sound!









No comments:
Post a Comment