Since we flew out early we were in WI by 10:20 and home to Fond du Lac by noon. We fed the kids there were 4 with Jackson (Garrison (5) and Katelyn (2)- my parents' kids, Ian (1 and a half)- my sister's boy, and Jackson). Then Jackson got acquainted with everyone and the toys.

He loved these little couch things and the little rocking chairs. Up and down, on and off- what a fun game!
Aunt Kayla making Jackson laugh. He was very shy the whole week. I couldn't leave his sight with out him running after me or whinning until he saw me again.Kayla and I took a long afternoon walk and Jackson napped. We walked around the neighborhood and looked at all the houses. I always forget how different things look back home compared to Houston.
That night we went out to eat at a local Pizza place to support a guy from the church I grew up in that has been battling cancer for many years. A lot of people from church came out so I got to see and talk with a lot of people I haven't seen in a while.

Jackson was right in his element! It has a HUGE play set. I have better pictures from a different day that I will share later. While we were playing Grandma Sharon called and asked if we wanted to go to the Fondy Water Park. We couldn't turn her down so we headed back to my parent's house to change.

On the way out the door Jackson and Garrison found some water to play in. I'm not sure who likes water more!
This is how we rolled for the week. The Expedition was always full- full of people and carseats!
This is how we rolled for the week. The Expedition was always full- full of people and carseats!TUESDAY:
Jackson actually slept pretty well at night while we there, I think it was due to the fact that he didn't take his normal afternoon nap or that we played, played, played!
We got up Tuesday morning and went for a bike ride. I rode the North Fondy loop that I have rode many times before with Melissa and Brian. I felt like I was back in high school because nothing in the town had changed besides me.
My mom, Garrison, Katelyn, Jackson and I walked down to the new park at the end of my parent's street.

Jackson was right in his element! It has a HUGE play set. I have better pictures from a different day that I will share later. While we were playing Grandma Sharon called and asked if we wanted to go to the Fondy Water Park. We couldn't turn her down so we headed back to my parent's house to change.As soon as Jackson could see the water he was off. He didn't stop running through the water until we left. I had to hold his hand most of the time because the water was pretty deep. He wanted to do it all on his own.
He loved the slide! I would let him climb up by himself and then slide down with him.

It was a bit cold in the water with the wind, but Jackson didn't seem to mind.
This mushroom thing was another favorite. He would run right through it and let me tell you that water is coming down hard. It pelts your head! I'm not sure why he liked it so much.
I love this picture of Katelyn! She was just sitting and enjoying the water. Garriosn and Leo were running around with Jackson the whole time.
He loved the slide! I would let him climb up by himself and then slide down with him.
It was a bit cold in the water with the wind, but Jackson didn't seem to mind.
This mushroom thing was another favorite. He would run right through it and let me tell you that water is coming down hard. It pelts your head! I'm not sure why he liked it so much.
I love this picture of Katelyn! She was just sitting and enjoying the water. Garriosn and Leo were running around with Jackson the whole time.Since we went to the water park around 12:30 and stayed for a while I thought Jackson would take a great nap. Well, he did fall asleep right away in the car but once we got home he woke right up. 20 minutes is not enough! A walk didn't even do it.
That night Jackson and I went over to Melissa's to visit with her, Eli, and Nicole. I brought my camera and then totally forgot to take a picture. I am so mad! Girls, I had a great time visiting and spending some time with you! Jackson was a toot and I am pretty sure Melissa and Nicole don't believe that he is normally a happy boy.
Each night, Jackson didn't want to go to sleep because he could hear the other kids still playing. He didn't want to miss anything important!
1 comment:
Looks like ya'll had a great time!
Post a Comment