Saturday, June 12, 2010

A Morning in the Park

Last week my cousin was telling me about a park that was really nice,
so we decided to check it out today. I googled directions and we were on
our way. Well I left my ipod at home with our directions. I thought I
remembered so we drove on, and on, and on. Finally we called my cousin's
husband and he was able to recall directions to help us get there.

The park was beautiful! I loved the lake and can see myself taking many
more walks around it in the near future:) The trail had a lot of shade which
helped keep us cooler.
Jackson couldn't take his eyes off the ducks. He wanted to let go of
Brian's hand and chase them in the lake.

Brain can't wait to take Jackson back to fish someday:)
After walking around the lake and looking at the birds and fish, we
headed over to the play area.
Walking on the bridge with mommy
Racing daddy down the slide

Through the tunnel on his own

Daddy is always doing something funny


And, we ended the morning off with a picnic lunch. Jackson enjoyed
his first picnic and ate a ton of food. Surprise! He also got to experience
flies for the first time. Thank you Lord for blessing me with a wonderful
family who fills my heart with joy and the beautiful sunshine today!

No comments: