Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Up North (Part Three)

FRIDAY:
Since Jackson's name is Jackson Oliver we thought it was only fitting that he go ride my dad's Oliver tractors. I never realized how many tractors my dad had, or he just keeps buying more and more! I think we counted 16 tractors. My dad loves to farm and does it on the side. Leo joined us at the shop for some tractor riding fun.
This is my dad's show tractor. He won't even get on it with his shoes on. He has blankets covering it so it won't get a stratch.
Jackson seems to like the tractors,

Or not!


Brian got on with him and he calmed down. He then saw he could drive them and was a lot happier.
Driving with Grandpa Gary
Little Farmer Boy
I even drove Jackson around for a while, I am not lying!!
All the boys driving around
Garrison showed up and wanted to teach Jackson how it was done
Jackson started saying tractor while we were there and now anything that is big is a tractor. He has been playing with his tractors nonstop since we have been home. Dad I think he needs an Oliver to play with, maybe even a riding one. Wink, wink!
Later that evening we went swimming in my parent's pool. It is heated and has a dome on top.
Jackson splashing away. When we came home our pool was green-DISGUSTING! Not sure what happened, but Brian super shocked it and it looks a lot better now.

SATURDAY:
In the morning Brian and I took Garrison and Jackson back to the park down the street.
Look at how big the play set is and I couldn't even capture it all! I wish it was just down the block from or house.

1-2-3 Slide! My mom said Garrison was afraid of these slides. Well, I think she fibbed because he wouldn't stop going down them and he would go by himself.
Brian having fun! I think he enjoyed this park as much as Garrison and Jackson.
Such a big boy!
Me getting in on the fun! After playing we headed back to the house so Brian and I could get ready for David Treml's wedding. This was the main reason Brian decided to fly to Wisconsin for the weekend. They have been friends since little on.
We left Jackson with my parents during the ceremony. We knew he wouldn't sit through it and when we came home he was outside playing with my Garrison and my dad. Yup, you guessed it he was pushing the stroller and the lawn mower.
Brian wanted to take Jackson with us to the reception so he could introduce Jackson to people he knew. Before we headed to the reception we stopped by Todd and Brenda's house to say hi. It was so good to see you guys, wished we could have visited more.
This picture of us all was taken at their house. Their house is gorgeous and they have a beautiful view from their house.
Dinner hadn't even started and Jackson was already done with being inside. The wedding reception was at Whispering Springs Golf Course so I took Jackson outside to wander around. We found some golf balls and practiced our golf. HA! Grandpa Mel let us eat and played with him some more outside.
Us on green 9:) The grounds were beautiful. It was a great place for a wedding.

Brian and Jackson with the groom

We had a great time and were excited for David and Maggie. Congrats guys! We tried to get Jackson to dance but he was just too tired. So, Brian and I ended up leaving a little early with Jackson. He was a sleep before we got home.

Wow! We had another couple of days of fun with the people we love.

No comments: