Thursday, July 15, 2010

Daredevil

This morning while I was making Jackson's oatmeal, he was playing in the living room with his toys. All of a sudden I hear him laughing and I look over and see him climbing over the loveseat.
Using the ottoman to get up on the loveseat,
And over he goes! He did this no less than 10 times this morning while waiting for our friends to come swim with us.
Emily and Huntley, Jackson and Caroline, and me:) We swam (and I use that term very loosely as we barely left the steps) and talked! Jackson splashed us, went back and forth from the big pool to his little pool, blew bubbles, and jumped in from the side. He is a little too daring for his own good! Girls-I will miss teaching with you next year, laughing and talking everyday!
Jackson got to spend the afternoon with my aunt, cousin, and her son while I went and got my hair done. (I feel like a new woman:) He had a blast following Aaron around and hanging with the big boys! I am sure he learned a few more tricks from Aaron!

Jackson has a new favorite at the splash pad; the bucket dump. He wants to stand right near it or for us to hold him under it. He laughs when it dumps on him and goes back for more!

This kid really has no fear. I can only imagine the things he will do or try to do in the future, especially if he is like his daddy!

1 comment:

Caroline and Kyle said...

I had fun with y'all too! Can't wait to do it again soon! :)