This morning Jackson and I went over to my friend Jennifer's house to play and swim. This was the first week we were able to go. Jennifer has a little girl, Lilah, who is 1 day older than Jackson. Carolyn and Brooke, Carolyn and Alice, and Cayte and B were there too!
Jennifer, Lilah, and Jackson
Jackson and all the girls, waiting for B man to get there. They all loved playing on the first step and taking toys from one another!
Jackson and Brooke are having a very important conversation. Aren't they cute?
Brooke posing on top of the waterfall. Jackson would get really excited and want to go over by the waterfall, but as soon as we got near it he would want to get away.
Mommies (and babbies) hanging out and talking. We were out in the pool for almost 2 hours. Jackson looked like he might fall alseep in the pool. He was alseep before we got off their street and slept for 2.5 hours. We had a great time!Ruckus Room:
Up next was the Ruckus Room. I heard about this place from Stacy a few weeks ago and looked it up online. I wasn't sure about it except I saw they had Toddler Tuesdays where you only pay 1 dollar per your child's age. I decided that even it wasn't nice or Jackson couldn't do much one dollar would be worth a try. I asked Brian to try and get off a little early today so we could take Jackson. Brian got home right when Jackson was waking up from his nap and we went to see what it was all about.
Let's just say it is not in the nicest strip center, there is a gun shop and liquor store near by. All of that aside the place itself wasn't terrible. There were not many kids there so that was a plus. Jackson was able to go where he wanted without kids trampling him. He had a BLAST!
Figuring out how to walk and stand up in the bouncer
I don't think he stopped laughing the entire time we were there.
Having fun with daddy
Toddler area
I am glad I had Brian go with me because he carried Jackson to the top of all the big slides and I am not sure I would have been able to.
Jackson kept going back to the slides and
this one bouncer with all the balls inside.
Starting to get the hang of it!
So excited!
I got in on a little bit of the action!
Figuring out how to walk and stand up in the bouncer
I don't think he stopped laughing the entire time we were there.
Having fun with daddy
Toddler area
I am glad I had Brian go with me because he carried Jackson to the top of all the big slides and I am not sure I would have been able to.
Jackson kept going back to the slides and
this one bouncer with all the balls inside.
Starting to get the hang of it!
So excited!
I got in on a little bit of the action!We stayed for a little over a hour and I think we got our money's worth. We will go back on another Toddler Tuesday.
Park:
In an attempt to wear Jackson out because he has been staying up until 10 o'clock we went to the park to play after dinner. We made sure to have him run,



1 comment:
Glad you enjoyed Ruckus room. I too was a little worried about the location. We would love to get together with you and Jackson. I am home and bored waiting on this silly baby. Let me know what works for you.
Post a Comment