Thursday, July 29, 2010

Toes in the sand

I am exhausted in the best way possible! We got home early this morning and I feel like I have been playing catch up all day on laundry, mail, sleep, grocery shopping, and pictures. Not to mention, I had a staff development to go to this afternoon (thanks Kristy!). I am so sad that this vacation is over. It was like the last hooray before school starts and now my mind can't stop thinking about my million and one things on my to do list for school. I want to write about the many adventures and sweet moments we had together, but that will have to wait because I am going to try and catch up on some sleep.

1 comment:

Grandma Sharon said...

Love this picture!!! Can't wait to see the rest but I can identify with the exhausted part!! LOL