Sunday, February 13, 2011

Just Go With It

I will admit that I am one that likes to have everything planned out (yes, even my clothes for the week) and if my plans don't work out well let's not even go there! Brian is always a laid back easy going guy and yesterday I was able to just go with it pretty well:)

Having a ball at the park until...
Jackson poops and we have no diapers or wipes with us, so I just go with it and let him stand up the whole way home for obvious reasons!
That afternoon I was getting ready to go to the outlets for the Gap's Buy One Get One sale and I listen to my messages and we have a babysitter for the night. I just go with it and enjoy my quick shopping trip to one store instead of many because that means it is DATE NIGHT!
On the way home from the Outlets Brian and Jackson decide they want waffles for dinner. I just go with it even if it means buying pancake mix I wouldn't normally buy because I get a night off from making dinner!

Enjoy blowing bubbles with my boy until Aunt Midge came over so...
My love and I could go see Just Go With It!
We both really enjoyed the movie and thought it was really funny! So if you are looking for a good movie to see I highly recommend this one.

2 comments:

Caroline and Kyle said...

What a cute post!
We saw it last night too! It was SUPER good! I laughed a lot :)

Hope you are so great! Jackson is getting so big!
XOXO

Wendy Suddendorf said...

What a fun post! Sounds like a good plan for our date night this weekend--hopefully!