Friday, April 22, 2011

Dying Easter Eggs

We got brave this year and let Jackson dye some eggs. He was so excited to color the eggs. I was really nervous about him getting dye everywhere and staining a bunch of things. So, I stripped him down to just his diaper and put my apron on me!
He went right to town throwing the eggs in the different colors. We had no spills, just all cracked eggs:) He would say "I do it gentle!" and put one in nice and throw the next!
The finished products!

I love me some family time!
We were working really hard with Jackson so he would know the real meaning of Easter and know it is more than eggs and bunnies. We read his Bible in the morning or at night and talked to him about what Jesus did for us. He now wakes up in the morning and says he NEEDS to read his Bible. Makes my heart melt! Here is a video of Jackson dying Easter eggs but he also tells us what Jesus did for you and me!

No comments: