I saw such a difference in my attitude the last few weeks while committing 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 to my mind and heart. It was consantaly at the forefront of my thoughts and made a huge difference in my attitude, the atmosphere in my classroom, and the way I responded to Brian and Jackson.
So I am sticking to a verse that deals with my attitude again and treatment of others. I pray this verse impacts me just as much and that God continues to shape my heart to beat more like his.
"Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the intersts of others. Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus." Philippians 2:3-5
This may be a tough one for me and hit me where it hurts, but in a good way!
1 comment:
What a wonderful post! I love that scripture and definitely need to read that everyday. Thanks for sharing Kyndra!
Post a Comment