The weather was picture perfect today! We decided to try a new place to eat that we have heard quite a bit about lately. The Love Shack turned out to be just as tasty as we were told. It is
basically a junk yard with food that you pay for:) They have a few tables inside the "shack" but most of the tables are out back. They have a huge
sand pile for the kids but Jackson was way more interested in the tractors!
I told you there is junk and it is everywhere, but I would definitely go back to eat there again.

There menu is crazy! Brian's burger is called The Bad Decision. It had a grilled cheese sandwich on the top and bottom of the burger with bacon.

They also have a burger with doughnuts and one with
Cheetos. My chicken sandwich with
teriyaki and
pineapple was amazing!
Normally I don't like eating outside but I really enjoyed it tonight.

After dinner we left Jackson with Papa and Grandma and headed out for date night. We went up to the hospital to see our friends Cole and Erin who just welcomed a beautiful girl
Adeyln to the world. She was beyond precious and Erin looks awesome. They will be the best parents.

Then Brian and I went shopping around. I made my first trip to Charming Charlies and found some great deals! What a great ending to a long week!
No comments:
Post a Comment