Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's Never A Good Thing When...

-You lean against the shower wall and it feels like the wall pushed in.

-The tile is really coming off and the drywall behind it is soggy.-There are ants behind some of the tiles.

-Mel can't fix it.

-Things like this happen, but I know God is teaching me that He is control of everything and I need to surrender my plan to His! This is just not the way I want to learn:)

2 comments:

Caroline and Kyle said...

OH NO!
looks like the house we are renting in waco :) We will be back this summer for the whole summer and I'd love to see y'all :)

Tim and Emily said...

Oh man! So sorry to see that. I am really glad, though, to read that it was ants and not ginormous spiders or other bugs that we hear you southeners run in to! Glad God is teaching you patience (me, too!).