My sweet family!
Even though it wasn't that busy the tickets line moved very slowly. We tried to keep Jackson entertain while the guys bought the tickets.Our first stop was the shark tunnel on the train. Jackson thought this was the coolest thing ever!
We went up next in the Ferris Wheel. This was Jackson's first time on any kind of ride other than the train and carousel.
Looking out over the edge with Daddy. I think he enjoyed it!
Of course, he had to ride the carousel.
We then went inside to walk through the Aquarium. Jackson loved seeing all the fish swimming around.
He took the picture of this fish all by himself!
He wasn't afraid to touch the fish or the string rays.
I was bummed we didn't get to see the tigers. The White Tigers were unavailable due to a drainage leak. We rode the train one more time. Then we went into the restaurant for lunch.
Jackson had a bit of a meltdown at lunch, so I took him outside to play in the fountains. He wanted to take his shirt off, so I let him. Then, he started pulling his shorts off. I told him couldn't do that, and then he didn't want to run in the water. Eventually, he went in and couldn't get enough.
We were all wiped by the time we left, but I loved experiencing all of these things through the eyes of a 2 year old.










1 comment:
LOOK AT THOSE CURLS! He is getting so big!!! You should totally let his hair grow with those curls!!!
Post a Comment