I had my pre-op appointment and it doesn't seem quite right that I have to pay to have this unwanted procedure. HA!
I wrote the rest of this post when we found out we were pregnant. I am going to post it so when I print my blog book I will have it.
August 19, 2011
I took a pregnancy test on Wednesday (5 days early). After 5 minutes it only had one line, so I thought it was another negative test. Before the test I submitted all to God and knew no matter what he was in control. When I got up about 30 minutes later to work out, I saw a faint second line. I had a glimmer of hope because this didn't happen the last 2 months.
I waited 2 days and took another test this morning. Within 3 minutes there were 2 lines! I couldn't believe it. I was excited and all of sudden nervous. Just to make sure, I took a digital test after school today.
After 3 months of praying and trying, today was the day I had been waiting for. We started trying when we did (which was earlier than I wanted) because God was telling me it was time to submit to Him and let Him determine when we would have another child. I thought this meant it would happen the 1st time again, like it did with Jackson. I guess not. I learned a lot about myself and God's faithfulness these last couple of months. God's time is perfect!
We couldn't be more excited! I am looking forward to our first appointment with Dr. C. We did tell Jackson not sure how much he understands. He keeps asking where his "sister or brother" is.
I wrote the rest of this post when we found out we were pregnant. I am going to post it so when I print my blog book I will have it.
August 19, 2011
I took a pregnancy test on Wednesday (5 days early). After 5 minutes it only had one line, so I thought it was another negative test. Before the test I submitted all to God and knew no matter what he was in control. When I got up about 30 minutes later to work out, I saw a faint second line. I had a glimmer of hope because this didn't happen the last 2 months.
I waited 2 days and took another test this morning. Within 3 minutes there were 2 lines! I couldn't believe it. I was excited and all of sudden nervous. Just to make sure, I took a digital test after school today.
After 3 months of praying and trying, today was the day I had been waiting for. We started trying when we did (which was earlier than I wanted) because God was telling me it was time to submit to Him and let Him determine when we would have another child. I thought this meant it would happen the 1st time again, like it did with Jackson. I guess not. I learned a lot about myself and God's faithfulness these last couple of months. God's time is perfect!We couldn't be more excited! I am looking forward to our first appointment with Dr. C. We did tell Jackson not sure how much he understands. He keeps asking where his "sister or brother" is.
No comments:
Post a Comment