Jackson has been talking about going to a football game with Papa since he got this football shirt about a month ago. Last night, we told him we were going to go to a game with Papa. He was excited, but he wouldn't put his clothes back on. He was really upset with us until I realized why. Since the shirt was long sleeve and the fall weather hasn't quite arrived, we just rolled up the sleeves and wore it with some shorts.
We went for dinner and frozen yogurt before the game. The highschool were Jackson will go in 13 years (if we don't move) was playing so we sat on their side. Jackson couldn't wait to get into the stadium.His enthuasium changed to pouts when he realized he couldn't go on the field and play with them. I imagine Brian and I might spend many Friday nights in these bleachers once Jackson is older.
We moved all the way down to the front, and then he found a little bit of interest in the game.
Right before half-time I realized the other team was my friend's husband's team. I knew she would be in the stands since he has to be there to coach. Brian and I walked to the other side and were actually able to find her. I also ran into another sweet friend too. God knew I needed to see both of them last night!
He got restless and bored of course! Grandma took him for a walk, and Papa bought him some Kettle corn. Those things helped him last until half-time!





No comments:
Post a Comment