My favorite part of my birthday was Jackson saying shouting "Happy Birthday!" to me all day. He also kept saying "I wanna go to your birthday." I guess he thought I should have a party like his.
Saturday morning, Brain and Jackson went and got me a vanilla cappuccino. We walked to the park and enjoyed the cooler morning weather playing together. Jackson was like an animal out of their cage. He was so excited to be at the park playing again!
We spent the rest of the morning playing together.
Then, Emily and I went to see The Help. It was so good! I have read the book and thought they did a really good job capturing the heart of the book. Minnie was just what I had visualized!
Instead of a cake, we celebrated with cookies and cream frozen yogurt and lots of toppings. Jackson enjoyed it way more than his face shows. I have to compete with this boy just to get a few bites! Then, we went shopping so I could spend some birthday money.
Sunday morning we went to church and I played with Jackson in Sunday school. I enjoyed a soft pretzel from Target for lunch, and laid low the rest of the day with a few trips to the park.
My mom arrived late Sunday night. My mom and I took Jackson to McDonald's for breakfast smoothies and to play this morning. (I told you I ate everything I liked in one weekend!)
We took advantage of some cooler temps and walked around the block and played at the park for over an hour.
My mom took us out for lunch to Fuddrucker's for lunch for my birthday. Jackson looked like he might fall asleep at the table. I think we wore him out this morning.
After Jackson's nap we took my mom back to the airport. It was a wonderful, relaxing birthday weekend. Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes, texts, and calls! Here's to a great 28th year of life!








No comments:
Post a Comment