Even though this has only been a 4 day work week, it has felt long to me.
Tuesday night, Jackson and I hung out and ate pizza with some great friends. I finally got to meet Mr. Bradley and little Miss Parker. Both are incredibly sweet! Jackson made himself at home with the girls! Daddy had to work late and made it home just in time to say "good night".
Wednesday night, Jackson and I made a Target run. We picked up some medicine, apple juice, and 7 Up for my sinus infection/cold. Apple juice and 7 Up (also the neti pot) always make me feel better! We saw Daddy for about a hour and then it was back to work for him.Thursday night, we actually enjoyed a meal together as a family. Despite the smoke in the air, we walked to the park. Jackson is such a boy! He enjoyed digging and playing in the dirt/sand.
We were both sporting our Packer shirts in hope for a victory tonight and another great season.
School has been good but CRAZY with Boosterthon, Benchmark Testing, other interruptions, and not feeling well. I am looking forward to this weekend to recover from this cold and long, but yet short week!






1 comment:
I wondered if the stories we've been hearing on the news were affecting you guys! I am glad you had a great birthday and that your school year is off to a great start! Hope you conquer that sinus infection; they are the worst! :(
Post a Comment