Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Card 2011



I chose this card because of the word JOY. Often people are longing for something more, but the only way to be completely satisfied and full is to know eternal love. JOY comes from knowing the Lord and He alone fills any void we may have. I pray you experience real, lasting JOY this year.

Merry Christmas!

"Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls; YET I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be JOYFUL in God my Savior." Habakkuk 3:17-18

1 comment:

Mom said...

Also, Joy is your middle name, for that very reason. We knew that the day you were born that you would bring much Joy into our lives, and we were right. Also having nine years of waiting, Joy was filled in our hearts of thankfullness to our Lord and Savior. We love you with all that we are and are filled with Joy knowing that God gave you to us 28 years ago!