Our Valentine's Day was simple and fun!
Jackson and I left Brian a little surprise by the back door, so he would find it before he left for work. I can't wait to leave him little love messages through out the year.
Brian does a great job leaving messages through out the year on the door for Jackson and me, but I thought the one today was extra sweet. Worth more than flowers to me! I am thinking I want to frame it and put it on my nightstand.
Jackson delivered his Valentine's to his friends and Miss Sandy. I love how they turned out; sweet and boyish at the same time. He had a fun, sugar loaded day at Miss Sandy's.
I couldn't wait to pick up Jackson and spend the rest of the evening with my Valentine's. Jackson wanted to play in his sandbox with his Valentine's present, a rake and big shovel.
Once Daddy got home, we headed to Chick-fil-a. They turned half the restuarant into a "fancy" restuartaunt. They had white linens on the tables, seated us, took our order at the table, brought us our food, took our picture, and gave Jackson and I a rose. Basically, they wined and dined us!
Cleary Jackson wasn't excited about a picture with us but with the Cow, yes! The Cow made his night.
Thinking about yesterday makes me smile. I am so thankful for a family to love and their love for me!
"The Lord is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in love."
Psalm 103:8
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)

1 comment:
Wow!!! I guess I raised my son right! Glad he found true love!! Looks like you had a very special and love-filled day! We are happy for you. There is so much sorrow in the world it's nice to know you can still find such happiness. We know it is all because of Jesus. Praise His name! Love you!
Post a Comment