About a month ago I got a message from my friend Nicole that she was coming to Houston for a work conference. I was so excited and couldn't wait to see and spend the day with her.
She flew in Sunday morning on an early flight so we could do something together. Nicole drove over to our house. I was super impressed she navigated the Houston highways by herself!
Brian was in charge of Jackson for the afternoon, so Nicole and I had to decide what we wanted to do. It was a rather chilly day. We opted for lunch indoors at Ruggles and shopping indoors at the mall. We had a great time talking and hanging out. I love that no matter the last time we have talked or hung out we can pick right back up.
Nicole is such a strong lady with a positive outlook on everything. I am blessed to have her as a friend. Thanks for making the effort to spend time with me Nicole! Sorry about the weather:)
(Melissa, when are you coming to Houston?)
1 comment:
I had a wonderful time with you and glad I got the chance too! Can't wait to see you again.
Post a Comment