This picture sums up our weekend with Jackson. He was beyond silly the whole weekend!
He was an excellent boy at Miss Sandy's all week. She said she would take 5 of him.
Saturday morning was rainy and we had no where we had to be. Jackson helped me clean and then we played until nap time.
We finally showered and got dressed to go to Huntley's 2nd birthday party. Jackson was super shy when we first got there, but didn't want to leave at the end.
My friend Emily, Huntley, me, and Jackson
Brian and I watched Courageous last night. If you want an uplifting, sad, funny movie this is it! I love movies that honor God and leave you feeling challenged.
Since we only wore our outfits for about 2 hours on Saturday, it made for an easy Sunday morning!
After Church, we went out for lunch and then out to the outlet mall. Brian needed some more scrubs for work, and I needed wanted to find an outfit to wear for Jackson's birthday party. Brian was successful, and I definitely found way too many things!
The sun finally decided to make its appearance today! After nap time, we played at the park, the fort out back, and Brian worked on a project in the garage.
I have to include this picture because anytime Jackson sees the black cat outside he wants to pet it. He gets really upset if the cat runs away from him and usually it does because he runs up fast and scares him. Today, Jackson didn't scare him and was able to pet him right away. He looked at me said, "Yeah, the kitty likes me!"
Well, this was a long wrap up of our weekend and I could have written more. Another fun weekend has come and gone!

-1.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment