Our weekend was very relaxed! Jackson and I go, go, go during the week, it is nice to stay home and play with Daddy.
Friday night we had one of my all time favorite summer meals; shredded BBQ chicken sandwiches and baked zucchini.
Family Date Night at Panera. Smoothies to cool us down!
Saturday was all slept in and swam the morning away. When it is 100 degree, there isn't much else that feels as good!
I love me some family pictures!
I tried to save all my calories for the day for dinner because I knew we were going to Chuy's.
I can eat a whole basket a chips with jalepaneo dip myself! This was Jackson's first time to eat at Chuy's. He thinks it is yummy too!
We all left with happy tummies! Then we went to walk some of it off on the trail, ha.
We watched the 1st Ice Age because I need to get caught up before the 4th one comes out in July that my boys are so excited about.
Brian worked a 12 hour shift on Sunday so someone could take vacation. Jackson and I went to church and then picked up lunch to take to Daddy.
Jackson got to see the big x-ray machines and ride up and down on the bed. We are thankful Brian does not normally work Sundays.
Jackson and I had a low key day at home just playing and swimming. I did make some chocoalte zucchini bread, but I didn't like it and it is now in the trash can. Since Jackson didn't see Daddy all day, he got to go swimming even though it was his bedtime.
What would we do if we didn't have a pool?

-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment