Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Home Sweet Home

I still call Wisconsin home when we travel there for vacation, even though I haven't lived there in 7 years. Then, on the way back to Houston I say the same thing "We are going home."

We flew "home" to Wisconsin last Wednesday afternoon.

The flight was on time and Jackson napped. Can't get much better than that!

My Top 10 of our time in WI:
10. Not freezing while we were there
9. Seeing my 1st grade teacher
8. Root beer yogurt cones
7. Hearing Brain sing at Church
6. Bonfire
5. Brian fishing
4.  Dinner with friends
3. Jackson getting to play with his cousins
2. Lots of time with our families
1. Jackson and Katelyn tubing

I will blog more in detail about each of those later. Today was spent unpacking, doing laundry, and a trip to the library. Welcome home!

No comments: