A bunch of the movie theaters around here do $1 kids movies during the week. Since Jackson and I took a bike ride, played at the park, and swam all before 9 o'clock, I decided we needed to have a movie date.
Studio Movie Grill was the only theater showing a movie. I told Jackson we could eat lunch at the movie theater and he was so confused. He kept asking questions about the tables and who was going to make his food.
We watched The Muppets Take Manhattan. I thought it was the newer one, but it wasn't. I honestly liked this one better. Jackson enjoyed all the singing and Kermit.
When I snapped the picture below I laughed and showed him. Jackson repsonded, "What, Mom? I'm just so excited!"
He ate a burger and apple slices with peanut butter. I think he is going to expect a meal during every movie now!
Another fun day with my boy! I am loving SUMMER!
No comments:
Post a Comment