Friday morning Jackson went over and played at Papa Mel and Grandma Sharon's house. I hung out at my house with my mom, and Katelyn helped me bake cookies for our fish fry later.
Brian and Jackson met us girls at A&W for lunch. I love, love, LOVE their root beer yogurt cones!
That evening we all went over to the Hartzler's for a fish fry. Mel cooked up a bunch of fish.
A certain little boy ate at least 5 pieces of fish! For dinner each night while we were in WI he asked for fish.
Uncle Brian was quite popular while we were visiting.
Brain and I took on our dads in a game of washers. We won game 1 but they fought they way back to win game 2!
All of the cousins swinging. Jackson calls Katelyn and Garrison his cousins too.
Had to get a few family pictures by all of Sharon's pretty flowers.
My love!
Saturday we were ready early to go to Bay Beach, an amusement park gear to younger children.
Tickets cost 25 cents and most of the rides only cost 1 or 2 tickets. We rode almost every ride that was there. It was a rather warm day in WI.
Having fun on the Tilt-a-whirl. I forgot how sick it makes me feel!
Out of all of the fun rides, Jackson said the train was his favorite!
Brian, Darcy, and I went on the roller coaster. This ride cost 4 tickets. It was a lot of fun and caught us by surprise at the end!
We made a pit stop by Sonic for Happy Hour in Green Bay before heading back. No Sonic in Fond du Lac:(
That evening Brian, Mel, and my dad went out fishing. They caught a decent amount of walleyes.
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)

-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)

-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment