Monday, June 4, 2012

Stuart Little

Stuart Little 2 is one of Jackson's favorite movies. It is a really cute movie. When I read that our local community college was doing that for their summer play, I knew I had to take Jackson. He has never seen the first movie, but thought he would still enjoy seeing Stuart and George on stage.

I forgot to reserve seats online, so we went a little early to claim our tickets.
We met up with some friends at the theater. Jackson didn't want his face painted like a mouse. I even tried to bribe him with food!
Jackson exceeded my expectations of watching the play. The show was about 45 minutes and we had already waited at 30 minutes before the show. However, the play did not impress me. There were some cute/funny parts, but overall it seemed to be all over the place and hard to follow at times. Jackson said he liked it, but said "in my movie Stuart is white. Why was he brown here?"
His first theater experience for a drama.
 After the show, we joined some friends for lunch and play at McDonald's.

Even thought the play wasn't the greatest, I am still glad we went. We had a fun morning experiencing something new together (and with friends)!

No comments: