Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A Get Away

We had no plans on taking any kind of trip/vacation this summer due to Lincoln being so small. Brian worked last Sunday for a colleague so he had Friday off. So last minute we decided to go on a short get away.
 
We loaded up the car, I forgot how much you must pack for a little one, and left as soon as I got home from GT training.
 
As soon as we arrived at The LaToretta Resort, we changed and hit the pool area. Lincoln experienced his first lazy river and seemed to enjoy it.
Jackson loved it from the beginning!
 The sunset over the lake was beautiful.
We stayed in a little villa. The room itself was very nice, but we were a little disappointed we had to drive up to the pool area. With Lincoln it made everything a little bit more of a hassle. Oh well, we still had a blast!
Jackson couldn't wait to play miniature golf. Just for the record I had 3 hole in ones the first game and 1 the second.:)
We just enjoyed each other and had fun in the water.
Lincoln just went with the flow and was so relaxed most of the time.
Happy, happy, happy
 
Lincoln fell asleep on me and I enjoyed relaxing under the umbrella. Life really doesn't get much better!
These are my favorite pictures from the weekend. They make my heart happy and put a smile on my face. My boys know how to have fun.
LOVE them!
Jackson had a blast!
My turn on the slides with Jackson. They were a bit wicked, but Jackson loved them. Brian and I left a little banged and bruised. HA!
My cute sidekick!
Family fun in the sun!
 
 A little treat is the perfect ending to a fun time away.
I am so thankful we were able to get away for a little bit before summer is over.
I will cherish these memories forever!

No comments: