Sunday, August 25, 2013

My Workspace

I was back on contract all last week. Which means I am having to set an alarm and my house is now a disaster during the week.
 
Days were spent in meetings and finishing my room. Our school theme is Superheroes. I incorporated the theme into my room.
 
Bulletin board outside my room; idea was mine but Brian made it happen.
 
A look into my classroom. I am in the same room as last year, but I love the new arrangement. It feels so big.
 
 On my focus walls Brian turned some letters into Superheroes for me.
 
I revamped my labels for my library at the last minute and am so glad I did. They were so hodge podged before.
 
I love how my room turned out (good thing since I spend so much time in it). I met most of my students on Friday and am praying for a smooth start to the year.

1 comment:

Coughlin's Corner said...

Your room looks great! I pray that tomorrow is a wonderful day for you!