Sunday- We enjoyed family time and a yummy dinner at Papaasitos.
Monday- Jackson and I checked out some more books from the library. Our favorite book this week is The Frog in the Bog. Louis, Katrina, and Titus also came over to swim. I promise we all were having fun!
Tuesday- I headed up to school to meet with my team. Lincoln came along and was very well behaved:)
Wednesday- Jackson played with Noah and Bradley, and I visited with my friends.
Thursday- We met Dana, Amanda, and their kids for bowling. Jackson got a strike and bowled a 103. Then we went to McDonald's for lunch and to play because playing outside is out of the question. It is just too hot.
Friday- Stacy and her girls brought us lunch and played with Jackson. I loved getting to catch up with Stacy and wished she still lived a couple streets away.
Our days were also filled with down time at home playing boat and circus, reading books, and doing the everyday household chores. I was trying to savor every minute with my boys this week knowing it was my last full week with them. I'm really not ready to go back to school!



No comments:
Post a Comment