What a great month with Lincoln!
His tummy issues have gone away, and he is now full of smiles and laughs! We heard his first laughs when Daddy was giving him raspberries.
He weighs around 13.5 pounds and 24 inches long. We moved up to size 2 diapers and 6 months in sleepers.
He eats 4 or 5 ounces every 3-4 hours. His last feeding of the night (usually around 8/8:30) he eats 6 ounces. He has slept through the night about 6 times. He consistently sleeps 7-8 hours after his final bottle waking around 3 or 4 and then gets up around 6 or 7. He still takes several cat naps during the day and two longer naps.
He wakes up so happy. He brightens up my mornings! He still loves playing on his play mat and is starting to grab things and hold them in his hands. He loves being held, especially facing forward so he can look around.
He is such a happy baby! He will smile the whole time you are feeding him.
He (usually) only cries when he is hungry or his diaper is wet.
Lincoln,
You went to "school" for the first time this month and are doing a great job. Your teachers love you. I don't know how it is possible, but I love you more each day. I love seeing your eyes light up and a smile come on your face when you see me especially after I have been away from you all day. I am hoping you start sleeping through the night, but I continue to thank God for those 4 am feeding as another time to hold and cuddle with you. You are such a precious gift, and I am so glad you are mine!
Love, Mommy





No comments:
Post a Comment