Today marks my 25th first day of school.
I have an important task ahead of me each day, and I need to walk hand in hand with the Lord in order to accomplish it.
Lord,
I pray that I find my strength in you and that I seek you in each moment of my day. Instill in me peace, patience, kindness, gentleness, humility, and love for others. I want others to see you in me. Help me to treat each one of my students as your child and see them through your eyes. Help me to use only words that build others up, encourages them, and makes them feel worthy. I know you handpicked each one of my students for me for a reason. Help me be all they need be to me. Thank you for the gifts you have given me and the ability to spend each day doing what I truly love. Help me to mold these students into better individuals and help them realize their true potential. I need you each and everyday to be the best teacher possible. Remind me of your truths daily and who I am working for. Give me the strength and patience to handle tough, long days with mercy and grace.
Thank you in advance for the awesome things that will come from this year. I pray that each student that comes through my door will find value, feel loved, and know how important they truly are.
Thank you in advance for the awesome things that will come from this year. I pray that each student that comes through my door will find value, feel loved, and know how important they truly are.
You are my strong tower and the one I take refuge in. Help me stand strong with you all year
long.
long.
In Your precious name, Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment