Wednesday, May 5, 2010

14 months

Jackson turned 14 months on Monday. Since he is still changing so much I am going to do the "month" posts for a little bit yet. I know I will want to go back and see what he was doing, how big he was, etc especially to compare when we have another child. Again- I can't believe he is already 14 months!!

So what Jackson is up to this month:

*Still cute as ever:)

*Weighs 26.5 pounds, 33.5 inches tall
*Saying "all done, go, no, dad, meow, uh-oh" , he repeats things we say but not saying those words consistently (it seems like he should be saying more)
*Climbs up on everything, last night I found him climbing up on the windowsills

*Very shy around people he does not know or until he warms up to them
*Eats all table food, he is not a picky eater but has been eating less lately, goldfish are a favorite!

*He is such a smartie, Brian was singing songs that his different toys play and he will go and get that exact toy
*LOVES to wear shoes and hats, if he sees a pair of shoes and he does not have any on he will go and bring them to you to put them on
*Loves to be outside, we go to the park on a nightly basis
*Starting to be very independent and has a bit of a temper, wants to do what he wants to do
*Favorite toys include: building blocks, cars, books, and water
*Has very sensitive skin, a little bit allergic to cats and dogs
*Walks to the car each morning by himself and shuts the gate
*Goes to bed around 8 and sleeps until 6:30 or 7, happiest when he wakes up
*Wearing 18 months to 24 months clothes and size 4 diapers
*Still has the best laugh, always makes me smile
Jackson- I love you and pray you continue to grow and the Lord uses for His purpores!

No comments: