Today we celebrated Memorail Day by BBQing with some family and friends. Katrina, Louis, and Lori were able to join us for a little bit! My Aunt Midge, Uncle Dan, and cousins Korey and Kim and her husband Jonathan and son Aaron came over too.
We grilled hamburgers, brats, and a hot dog for Jackson. We also enjoyed lots of fruit, potato salad, spinach dip, and brownies! I always eat way too much on days like this:)
The rest of the day was spent having fun out in the sun!
Playing washers
Brian set to work yesterday to create what we needed to play this fun game. It is a favorite at all Hartzler get togethers. If you get three ringers in one turn you get to sign the board. Ofcourse Brian accomplished that feat on the first day of playing! Uncle Dan and I did dominate for a few games:)

Jackson must have been warm, he dumped a whole cup of water on himself. He was such a trooper today! He was outside almost all day and was exhausted tonight. He was soundly sleeping by 7:30.
It feels like summer to me, I would love to sleep in tomorrow... I guess that will happen Friday:)






No comments:
Post a Comment