
I snapped this picture on the way to Church this morning. Jackson was being such a ham! He was taking his hat off and putting it back on. He also has to hold my water bottle wherever we go and drink from it.
Jackson slept till 8:45 this morning and so did I! That felt wonderful. We missed Sunday school but made it in time for service. Brian spotted Katrina's mom, so we got the pleasure of sitting by her. It was a treat sitting by her, she is one of the sweetest people I have ever met.
Jackson has been teething all weekend and running a low grade temperature. Tonight he was more fussy and wouldn't even eat dinner. He only took an hour nap today, but has been sleeping since 7 o'clock tonight. I am praying those molars break through and give my little guy some relief real soon!
I dislike Sunday nights so much... all day with my boys comes to an end. But, only 4 more Mondays including tomorrow. Yippee! Busy, busy week ahead!
No comments:
Post a Comment