Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Brian and I are blessed to have great mothers. We are who we are today because of their Godly influence on our lives, their love, patience, and guidance. We appreciate all they do for us and will never be able to thank them enough. We love you both and are glad we can call you our mothers and our friends!



I had a wonderful Mother's Day! Brian always respects me and lifts me up as a wife and a mother. He made me feel even more special and appreciated today! Thank you Brian!

Jackson and him let me sleep in, made me a photo card, a hand written letter, and a photo book of Jackson's first year. Brian used the entries I used for each "month" post to create a book. We had a day of relaxing and playing outside. We walked to the park, then Jackson rode his bike and drove his car, and then we rode our bikes to the park. (Jackson now loves bike rides and his helmet, and I couldn't be happier!) What a perfect day.



Dear Jackson,
I am so blessed that you are the one that calls me mom. I can't believe God entrusted me to you. It is truly my greatest honor to be your mom. I promise to pray for you daily, raise you in the way of the Lord, hold your hand through the tough times, be your biggest cheerleader, support you in all you do, sacrifice my needs for yours, and love you unconditionally for all of your life.
Love, Mom



Here a few pictures of me and my boys and Mother's Day:





1 comment:

Caroline and Kyle said...

how sweet! You are a great momma! Your sweet letter to Jackson made me a little teary eyed. It was sweet :)