My aunt invited us to their church picnic today. Since it was a beautiful day we took her up on the offer and joined them at Bear Creek Park.
We ate and played! Jackson loved the bubbles but kept putting his hands in the bowl of bubbles and then tried to lick his hands.
He loved kicking this ball around. Everytime he kicked it, he would laugh and laugh.
Mommy and daddy showed him how to play volleyball.
LOVE his face here! Climbing up the jungle gym, and when did he get so big that he can climb up holding the rails by himself?!?!?
Daddy and Jackson (and big belly)
It ended up being a lot more hot and humid than I thought when we left. So, we all look hot and sweaty! But, I think Jackson looks so cute here with his big, red cheeks!
POOL:
Jackson got to go into the pool with daddy for the first time today. I was too much of a chicken to go all the way in.
Such a dare devil:
We took Jackson to the park after dinner. While walking home a bird decided to use me as its bathroom. GROSS!! Although, I am surprised it hasn't happened before. There are so many birds that fly around our subdivision. I have even hit a few with my Jeep before. I guess it was just payback!








1 comment:
And I thought it was warm HERE! I can't believe you are in the pool already. Jackson is as cute as a bug's ear in that hat!!!!
Post a Comment