Instead of soda I have been drinking Crystal Light Green Tea Peach Mango. Not sure how much better it is for me, but at least it is not a Diet Coke.
I love Target's soft pretzels. I probably eat at least one a week! Next time your there try one out, you will thank me:)
Another drink mix I have always loved is Nesquik! I have recently started drinking it again every night for my bedtime snack. I love drinking it with a spoon.
The infamous Nedi Pot. I have used this once a month for the past few months and I am sold! I have not had any sinus problems and it was not nearly as bad as I had imagined.
Flip flops (sandals in general) and pedicures. I can't believe I never had gotten a pedicure until about a year ago. I always said, "why would you waste money on something you can do yourself?" Bow was uneducated!! I am so glad someone twisted my arm to go!




No comments:
Post a Comment