Thursday, June 17, 2010

GOT SPF 70

Jackson and I are staying plenty busy so far this summer. Brian asked the other day if I was bored yet, because I used to say that during the summer. But, that was before I had a 15 month old to have fun with. Each day we always have some where to be or have someone coming over to swim with us.

Our Days go something like this:

1. Get up whenever Jackson wakes up (as early as 6:00 and as late 9:00)

2. Jackson eats breakfast while mommy works out

3. Bike ride and playing at the park

4. Reading books, building towers, kitchen

5. Library Time on Mondays/The Little Gym on Wednesday/Pool time

6. Lunch Time

7. Nap Time (2-3 hours, Mommy has Bible Study Time, cleans, or works on school stuff)

8. Snack Time

9. Play Time/Pool Time

10. Wait for Daddy to get home


Even with somewhat of a schedule our days are very relaxed and include lots of SUN and SUNSCREEN!
Now this is what our days at the pool LOOK like:





I love these HOT days and am thankful we have somewhere to cool off with our friends. I am thinking Jackson and I will have the best tan when we go home to Wisconsin next week!

1 comment:

Wendy Suddendorf said...

You looked so relaxed! I can tell you are enjoying every moment of your time off.