Monday, September 26, 2011

I Wish...

-I was able to share this picture with you and tell you it was true
-I was able to tell you I was 9 weeks pregnant with Baby #2

-I was able to tell you we saw a heartbeat at our last two ultrasounds

-I was able to tell you my eyes aren't red and puffy

-I was not having to have a D&C on Friday because our Baby stopped growing at 7 weeks 2 days


But, I'm not. I do know...

-That God is control and is already at work planning something else great for our lives

-That our Baby is already rejoicing with our Lord

-That His power is made perfect in our weakness

-That prayer is powerful and the support of family and friends is a wonderful thing to have

-That I need Thee every hour

-That everything will be alright

"I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings until the disaster has passed. I cry out to God Most High, who fulfills his purpose for me." Psalm 57: 1-2

"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee; for my strength is made perfect in weakness." 2 Corinthians 12:9

6 comments:

Sharon and Mel said...

We are weeping with you!. . .but SO VERY grateful that we know you are "under the shadow of His wings" and He can be there to hold your hand when we can't! Love you dearly!!!!!

Frank and Natalie said...

Praying for your sweet family! You have amazing insight already in this situation. I know God has big plans for you guys.

Kari said...

Praying for you and Brian!

Jules said...

I'm so sorry Kyndra! I can imgaine this would be very hard, but I 100% know that God has something wonderful in store for you and your beautiful family! Lots of prayers for you and your family!

Caroline and Kyle said...

Continuing to pray for you and Brian. Knowing that the Lord is in control and praying for comfort for you. Love you very much!!

Tim and Emily said...

Oh Kyndra, this is heartbreaking to read. I wish we could jump on a plane and give you guys a big hug. Holding tight to the promise of eternal life where you will get to meet your little one. That's a really precious photo of Jackson. Love from SD.