Friday, February 3, 2012

Having A Grand Ole Time

Jackson is thoroughly enjoying being spoiled this week.
(I only have a few pictures because I left the camera with Mel and Sharon. I don't think they share my love of taking pictures.)

Monday: He went fishing with Papa and Grandma.
 They only caught one fish; the fish weren't biting as well as last time they went.

Tuesday: Jackson helped Papa fix the fence I damaged, went shopping with Papa and Grandma, ate lunch at McDonald's and played, and then played at the house with them.

Wednesday: Jackson enjoyed breakfast out with them, the bounce house, looking at fish at Bass Pro, and a ride on the Carousel.

Thursday: Jackson slept in until 9:15, came to have lunch with Mommy, and played with Papa and Grandma.

Friday: Jackson cuddled with Mommy, went swimming, played and had a picnic at the park.

Despite the rainy weather this week, Jackson is still enjoying his time with Papa and Grandma. I am enjoying no cooking, less laundry, and many cappuccinos!

(Mom, if you are reading, I miss you and can't wait till you come in March.)

1 comment:

Mom said...

I love you too and can't wait until we come in Mar. to celebrate Jackson's 3rd birthday with him. Won't be as relaxing for you though, cause you'll have 2 more kids in the house.