Jackson and I had a special mommy-son date on Saturday.
He has been waiting all summer to go see Planes.
So excited to see the movie!
Jackson wanted to see Planes in 3D to see the planes fly right at us. Since it was a special time with him before I go back to work, that it what we did! (It was my first 3D movie.)
We both loved the movie. I thought it had great themes weaved throughout the movie (which we talked about after), and I only heard one bad word. I know what toys Jackson is going to want for Christmas:)
I am thankful for some one-on-one time with my big boy, and Lincoln had fun with Daddy!



1 comment:
So this girl started at my work that looks exactly like you! Same hair color, style, she's tall (the same height as me, actually) and stunning! Her initials are even KH! Every time I see her, I want to say, "KYNDRA!" and give her a big hug. Only I decided that might be a creepy welcome to a new job. Ha! Still, it's really fun to have your look-alike.
Post a Comment