Thursday, May 20, 2010

Just the Two of us

It was a warm and beautiful afternoon when Jackson and I got home from school today. I decided to brave the water and take him swimming. The water felt awesome, it was a tad chilly for the first few seconds. I must say I am pretty proud of myself, Jackson must be making me tough:)

Jackson loves to splash around on the top step of the pool. Then he thinks he can walk right off and into the rest of the pool. This weekend we are going to see if we can find a suit with floaties in it.

The sun was bright! I know we are going to spend lots of time here once school is out, YAY!
I am debating whether or not to do mommy/baby swim lessons with him or little gym classes with him. Is the swim lessons too basic and something I could do with him at home?

Brian had to work late, so he missed out on the fun! I was glad to soak up some sun and relax a bit this afternoon as this week has been a very long and hetic one.

Looking forward to summer days where it is just the two of us each and every day (plus a playdates everynow and then)!

1 comment:

The Puente Family said...

I love Cypress Academy of Gymnastics!!! Love that place!! They have Mommy and Me classes too!!!