You are two months away from being TWO! How has this happened? Aren't you the little boy I just brought home from the hospital? Anyways you are growing up so quickly and getting smarter each and every day! I love watching you learn, interact with others, and respond to different situations. My absolute favorite thing is when you wrap your little arms around my neck and squeeze as tightly as you can. Over Christmas break I have truly enjoyed rocking you to sleep for your naps and praying over you.

You are starting to speak in longer sentences and know exactly what you want. Your manners have also improved, you say please, thank you, and you're welcome. You always add "please" to the end of sentence when you really want something. You pick up words very quickly now. You are saying peoples names (you knew everyone's name at home for Christmas) and sayings you hear. However, you will never say what we want you to say or repeat. You have quite the little personality and sense of humor. You do things just to get us to laugh at you. You are a "goof" as you often refer to yourself!
You are still quite the charmer, at least I think so! You are beginning to want to dress yourself and pick out the shirt you wear (and of course you always want the one with the tractor, car, truck, or train). You also still love to hold your collar and stretch out daddy's and mommy's. You became a little bit more picky concerning eating this last month. We have to convince you to take a bite or that you DO like it. I hope this doesn't last very long. Your favorite foods are still fruits, especially mandarin oranges.
Your favorite toys are your train table, manga doodle with shapes (which you are getting pretty good at naming and identifying), tractors, mega blocks, pillow pet, crayons, and books. You still prefer to be outside running around than inside any day. You love to watch your Thomas DVD's. ONe of the first things you ask in the morning is "I watch Thomas?"You love your grandparents and are almost as tall as your older cousins.

Your smile melts my heart everytime I see it. As the new year began I was thinking about how blessed I am to be the mother of such a sweet, sweet boy. I never take you for granted and cherish every moment I have with you.
Love always, Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment