Here are a few pictures that sum up our nights with the little boy who keeps us laughing:)
Playing and hiding in the pantry with mommy is so fun!

Fresh strawberry slush and watching the Packers win are 2 great things!
Jackson follows Papa around non-stop and asks constantly "What's Papa doing?" He is the next handiman!

Stylin' shoes and Thomas pajamas in a baby swing, I'm pretty sure no words are needed:)

We must stop for fire hydrants and airplanes on our walks

Bathtime fun!

Hanging out in his new bed, it all is coming together nicely

Enjoying dinner out with Papa and Grandma

We have lots of fun events plans for the weekend and I can't wait, just have to make it through tomorrow! I know I can do it with Him and here is my theme verse from the week:
"Surley God is my help; the Lord is the one who sustains me." Psalm 54:4
1 comment:
Still waiting for the whole thing to be revealed!
Post a Comment